- Summer Turns in Italy – The Slopes are Open for 2020
Summer Skiing in Italy UPDATED FOR 2020 SEASON: Now that Covid travel restrictions are past us (and hopefully no need for them to be reinstated). You can ski at Passo Stelvio, which opened to the […]
- Post Lockdown – Summer Travel in the Italian Alps is Back!
ITALY’S REOPENING Italy lived under one of the strictest Coronavirus pandemic lockdowns in the world. And for a couple of months, those in Italy were not able to venture more than 200 meters […]
- Summer Ski Ride Italy 2018
SUMMER TURNS IN ITALY Missing the board(s) underfoot? Not in the mood to earn your turns? For those who want to maximize their time sliding down Italy offers two lift-served options: Breuil Cervinia […]
- Courmayeur, Italy Makes List of Easy Hikes with Big Rewards.
Rifugio Bonatti, Courmayeur, Italy Easy Hike in Italy Courmeyeur, Italy’s hike to Rifugio Bonatti makes National Geographic’s list of the 10 Best Easy Hikes with Big […]
- Val di Mello (or Optional Val di Extreme?)
Hiking & Climbing – Val di Mello Italy Extreme Scenery and Mello(w) or Extreme Activities Val di Mello is one of the most scenic spots in Lombardia. Located in Valtellina, Val di Mello […]